Monday, April 21, 2008

Woman of Faith




Had an AWESOME time with my friends at Woman of Faith in Spokane, Infinite Grace conference this weekend! Everything was just as we prayed for, great weather, great travel, lots of laughs and LOTS of shopping!!!! The speakers were amazing and encouraging. They are so real and funny! I didn't want to leave, I could have listened to them all weekend. Nicole C. Mullins was fantastic along with Aeyisha Woods and Sandy Patty. We adopted a child from World Vision who lives in Etheopia. Her name is Sidise and she is 9 years old. The 4 of us adopted her together and we're looking foward to blessing her and her family. The are having another conference next May in Spokane which I am definetly going too... and if anyone wants to come, the more the merrier!!!! Oh and we ended our last night at Crispie Creme donuts, I got in trouble for taking a picture of the donuts being made. I guess you're not allowed to take pictures of them for some privacy/security reasons??? What is this world coming to?

2 comments:

Todd said...

NOOOO!!! You must be a spy from Dunkin Donuts!!! LOL....Glad to hear you had a good trip!

Stacey said...

Sounds like you had a blast! The donuts look really good! I have a craving for one now... lol