Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad News


Well, they are at it again! Or should I say Greg is on another quest to defeat these creatures that seem to have a colony under our BBQ grill. Yesterday when he was off, I came home for lunch and he said "I have some bad news" I thought- Oh no what could it be??? He proceeded to tell me when Grizzly was sleeping outside on the other side of the yard, out came 3 mice running on the deck, 2 climbing our screen (AUghhh, this is so freaking gross) and 2 up the railing. The bad part is that we can't use poison because of our animals. So all we can do is try to catch them one by one. Well today, I came home for lunch and ALAS, there was one of those gross things on the trap!! Ruined my appetite too. Where the rest of the 100 are, I have no idea. I just want to put our house up for sale. Greg did come up with a good idea and asked me if I remembered where we put our left over fireworks, thinking maybe we can blow up the hole, but I am pretty sure we threw them out. If anyone has any they would like to donate, please let us know. Hey maybe we can have a firework display/BBQ if it's nice this weekend :-O) ....

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Ewww.... Sorry to say I don't have any fireworks. Hopefully you will be able to get all of them!

Todd said...

You can try drowning them out by placing your garden hose down the hole and letting it run a while. That usually does the trick with moles.

Mrs. B said...

HAHAHA! I love you so much. I remember the mice in Ronan and TC would leave you treats.
You could get more cats?

I want to be home for a bbq :(

I love you very much and miss you! (I just realized because I have a google account, I can comment)

Thanks for being the best mother ever :)

PS-When you start to feel grossed out by the mice remember, Jesus made them too :P ;) I LOVE YOU!