Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting back in touch with my Blog




Okay, so I haven't blogged in awhile and I really miss it. It was a way for me to unwind after my day and I discovered that I really enjoy writing. I joined facebook a few weeks ago but it's just not the same as blogging. In fact some of it is stupid. I did get in touch with one of my high school buddies though which was cool.
Some escapades from the last time I blogged was
1. Greg and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Grand Turks Island last November with my brother. It was a birthday present for me back in June. We had an awesome time! One pic above is Greg at Grand Turk and my brother and his girlfriend with the bahama lady vendor, she was cool.

2.We had a really nice Christmas, nice and quiet at home with just the fam. We decided to see Marley and Me that night and while the movie was cute, the ending was so sad. She dies and to me it was way to graphic. I came home and loved on my dog who looked exactly and reminded me so much of Marley. To me dogs to me are little angel companions that God puts in your life to bring you joy and unconditional love. No matter what you do your dog adores you and never gets tired of you. They love you to pieces with no strings attached and you just can't help but love them back. Okay this blog is going wishy washy. I guess I am in a wishy washy mood. God bless whoever may read this. Although probly no one will :-( .... how do you get people to read your blog??

3 comments:

Todd said...

Your wrong I read it and love reading your blogs! It is great to have you back on blogger! I haven't blogged as much recently. I find facebook kind of stupid as well, yet I still use it? Blogger is much more fulfilling to me as well.

Darlene said...

June you are so incredibly precious! I am so excited to find your blog. I can't tell you how special you are. You really do make my day whenever I see you. I love your puppy : ) What a sweet heart.

I have facebook too and I agree with you and Todd. (hi Todd!).. blogging is MUCH more fulfilling, but that could be 'cause I love to write :)

Love you!

June said...

I love you too Darlene and feel the same way about you! I am so glad God put you in my path and thankful for our friendship ;-)