Monday, January 26, 2009

I think I'm getting hooked on Facebook!


That's is one of my favorite socks she has in her mouth that I just bought 3 weeks ago. Another one destroyed!!! That dog is a little terror. But I love her so...


Geez, I just realized that I have been on Facebook for about 2 hours. Time passes so quickly once you get started. One of my friend's back in high school added me as her friend but her first name is different and I am confused! ? ! I knew her name was Roni but her name is now Carol. So now I am confused. And I am afraid to write to her and ask if this is Roni?? How weird that would sound. Anyways, I am just juggling my thoughts around and probly making things more complicated than they really are.
I don't have much to post tonight, only it was a typical Monday, couldn't wait to go home and relax in my own comfort zone. And eat cheese doodles. And rest my back/shoulder/neck. My friend gave me some samples of phenocane for pain from the health food store. I hope it works.


Hope everyone had a nice day today. The Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord's face shine upon you.


3 comments:

Todd said...

Maybe her name is Carol but you think her name is Roni? Or maybe her name is Roni but she thinks her name is Carol? Or maybe her name is Carol and Roni but she prefers Carol over Roni. Or it could be that she got put in a witness protection program and her real name is Roni and her alias is Carol. At any rate I probably just confused thing more by my hyper active imagination.

June said...

HAHA!!! Get this -- her name IS Carol. After I thought about it, she married Roni's brother. I finally remembered her but it took awhile! And she has a yellow lab like Abbey too.

Darlene said...

Oooh and aren't you glad you didnt ask her if she was in the witness relocation program? hehe.