Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wise Men Still Seek Him


Last week when I went with friends snow shoeing at the Isaac Walton Inn, I had to get a picture of these really cool snow sculptures. I just thought that was a cool thing to see and a great statement! Didn't have much to post on my blog tonight so I thought I would post this.

Oh well I kind of did have something else to reminiss about from yesterday. Before leaving for work, I proceeded to warm up my vehicle in our garage. When I came out after 5-7 minutes or so I discovered that I had left the garage door closed. I freaked! I thought I was going to die from carbon monixide poisoning. So I drove to work and called Greg to tell him just incase I die, that's what happened. Although I tend to over react (ya think), it is WISE to make sure you don't expose yourself to any more carbon monixide that you have to. Do you know that everyday we are exposed to that invisible odorless gas? I spoke to one of the OES (office of emergency services) employee next door to our department and he gave me an informative booklet on carbon monixide. I have a new routine now. When I go out in the garage to warm up my car, I am backing it out onto the driveway. That is my exciting blog for the night.

God bless and be careful. LOL ...



1 comment:

Todd said...

What an awesome site! I wish I could make snow sculptures like that! I am glad you didn't die of carbon monoxide inhalation!