Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Sunglasses

My friend stopped in one day last week to see their dad who works at the jail and I ran into them as I was getting off the elevator delivering the mail. Aren't they adorable!!! They were so proud to have me take their pic with their sunglasses! I told them I needed to take their pic so I can put them on my blog. And my dear friend Stacey just gave me directions on how to get a picture from my cell to my blog! Thanks Stacey! I am learning something new every day!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

The are soo cute! Glad I could help you out! Now you can blog even more! lol

Mrs. B said...

Oh my word! Andrew and Sarah have gotten so big! Aww, what cuties!

Todd said...

Too cute!!! That pic put a smile on my face! Nothin like showin off your first pair of shades.