Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg


Today is Greg's birthday. I won't tell you his age, only a clue that he is eligible for a senior discount. He wanted to go to Famous Daves for dinner tonight, but when we got there it was packed. So we went to the Mongolian Grill. I asked the waitress if since he was __ __ could he get a senior discount? She said he can have a choice of cheesecake or Khans Cake. He was going to pass, but me the kind loving wife chimed in "Oh no, you have to at least try the Khan's cake" I heard it was to die for. IT was AWESOME! ! Holy Cow, it was AWESOME! You would have thought it was my birthday, huh.
Anyway, he enjoyed the dinner and cake. In a few minutes we'll break out the Rosauer's Birthday cake I got him. I pray Greg makes it double the years he is today. If you can guess Greg's birthday, you can come over and have a piece of his cake. ,,, if there is any left.
Greg looks awesome for his __th birthday and is an awesome guy, I must say. He makess me laugh and has a heart of gold. Happy Birthday Greg! I sure wish he would blog, because he won't even read this :-(

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Greg!!! Sounds like you had an awesome one. We really gotta get him blogging.

Todd said...

Happy Birthday Greg!!!!